HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Rankings
Posted by: gogo (75.24.76.---)
Date: March 01, 2013 02:37AM

Does anyone know all the rankings on this site. Please tell me if you know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rankings
Posted by: yukon (24.144.160.---)
Date: March 01, 2013 09:29AM

I know of three ranking on this site,that might not be all of them or may not be any of them, it is just the three that I know of.

Good ranking: this is for members who post good tabs and/or post things in the forum that are helpful to others and tend to not worry about the points and rankings as much as being helpful and posting good material. We welcome these people, and this ranking is acceptable.

Normal ranking: this is for people who can't tab and do not want to get involved in the forum discussions, but really enjoy coming to this site just so they can enjoy playing the tabs they have been looking for. We also welcome these people, and this ranking is acceptable also.

Bad ranking: this is for people who come here more or less just to be annoying, they are a pain in the ass (Nick or Gene if that word is not within standards then I will change it or you can remove me from the site, and then I will come back as someone else) to us as they tend to post useless tabs that just clutter up this great site. These people are not welcome, and if you should fall in this ranking, we don't care if you never come back.

disclaimer: these ranking are of my thinking and may differ from the rankings put forth by the webmaster.

Date: March 01, 2013 12:24PM

No mean rankings like newbie, ect.

Posted by: 03lindsi (86.135.178.---)
Date: March 01, 2013 01:47PM

Yes, all those rankings co-inside with the Good ranking, Normal ranking and Bad ranking.

Otherwise click the memberlist tab on the side and scroll through.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: March 01, 2013 02:30PM

This is all of the ranks on the website. Some of them control what access people have to the site. Like Banned and Unconfirmed will not allow log in... Webmaster can only be worn by me.

Banned
Unconfirmed
Beginner
Website Fan
Contributor
Large Contributor
Heavy Contributor
Super Contributor
Uber Contributor
Webmaster

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2013 02:32PM by djlactose.

Date: March 01, 2013 10:24PM

Ok thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.