HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
What happened to his Tabbs!!! what happened to mine?
Posted by: harmusman (82.44.234.---)
Date: February 26, 2013 05:12PM

My tab is not being accepted on Harptabs well the left half of page at least any suggestions ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened to his Tabbs!!! what happened to mine?
Posted by: yukon (24.144.160.---)
Date: February 26, 2013 05:48PM

Can't say I ever had that happen to me, but I would re post it if you have taken it down and if it is still like that, then leave it up and send a PM to Nick to have him take a look at it so maybe he can figure it out.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: February 26, 2013 09:16PM

Just let me know what tab it is and I can take a look it might be just something in the way the code is reacting to your tab.

Date: February 27, 2013 12:05PM

Regarding my tab that only half a page (right side) came up on site I took it down immediately after I inspected it and I will admit that I had made changes to the format I usually employ and that was, that I printed it up in bold type, hoping it would be more easily viewable for members. Maybe that was my mistake. I will try again using courier font size 14 only, as at other times and see.

Edit addition. Well I just tried it again Nick dj same result I have left it up this time for you to see.

Song is "The Old Piano Roll Blues"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2013 12:17PM by harmusman.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: February 27, 2013 02:41PM

When I view it, I don't see anything wrong. It looks like a properly formatted tab to me.

Date: February 27, 2013 03:35PM

OK Nick, but I am not happy with it as I see it, and as I followed that up with another tabb which was accepted with no problems I will remove TOP Roll Blues and try it again until it looks OK at this end. Thank you for looking.

Date: February 28, 2013 07:57AM

Cliff, I got a quick look at your tab, but then got called away and now you have deleted it, I did notice that part of the first words and numbers of each line was missing. I see your newer tabs are fine at courier 12 bold, so I am wondering if you tried to post it as courier 12 regular just to see if it did that, or if one or more of your lines in your messed up tab were longer than in your tabs that turned out fine, and for some reason just cut the front part off instead of moving it to the next line, or maybe the aling text right was clicked (I think that is on the add tab editor). I don't know if any of this will help or not, but maybe something to think about.

Date: February 28, 2013 08:19AM

Yukon thanks for giving it some thought and giving me some other tweeks to try. I have tried it different ways around. Bold, faint, text sizes 12, 14, have moved the whole over to right of page on my laptop but still coming up with the first letter on the left all way down missing. My recent other, prepared exactly same has come up OK, how do you like the bold text? thanks again Cliff

Date: February 28, 2013 10:13AM

The bold text does make it stand out, I don't have problems seeing any of the tabs, but I think that it seems like it may make it easier for some though.

Posted by: gogo (75.24.76.---)
Date: March 01, 2013 02:19AM

It looks ok when I see it

Date: March 01, 2013 09:13AM

If you didn't notice it was deleted before you joined.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.