HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Harptabs.com Android App 2.0
Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: December 12, 2012 09:11PM

I just finished all of the coding on the new version of the Android app. It is a major change (A complete rewrite). The new app is very fast... faster then just using the website. I am going to be releasing it after some further testing, but I wanted to post the news on here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Harptabs.com Android App 2.0
Posted by: WaltP (96.238.99.---)
Date: December 12, 2012 11:10PM

Which one, I thought there were two? Harptabs and Harptabs Mobile. BTW the 2nd one works better. Harptabs just seems to be a song search app that doesn't access all the songs on the site. Is an iphone app in the future?

Date: December 13, 2012 02:44PM

There should only be one technically. One is the app the other is a license key which is going to unlock advanced features such as no ads (but currently is not working for some reason).

Date: December 13, 2012 09:43PM

Ok the key has been fixed to remove the ads and I have released a few bug fix versions of Harptabs Mobile.

Posted by: WaltP (96.238.99.---)
Date: December 13, 2012 10:20PM

I checked out HMobile, under genres white copy on black background worked well. The numbers didn't line up with the words and the apostrophe was replaced by a small box and there is still an ad on the top but that's fine. then I tried Baba O'Riley and only got two lines of tab

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2012 10:30PM by WaltP.

Date: December 14, 2012 06:25PM

The slashes have been removed. I know what is causing the problem with the Baba O'Riley tab and am trying to figure out how to fix it now.

Posted by: giovannino (87.5.140.---)
Date: December 26, 2012 02:15PM

On my phone, I'm unable to save tabs to favorites or save for offline use. I can put in user name, but not my password.

Date: December 26, 2012 07:16PM

Yes, development of the app is still continuing. As the new features are done they are going to be released in updates to the app. Right now the ability to use the app offline is being worked on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.