HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Page problems
Posted by: harmusman (82.44.234.---)
Date: June 03, 2012 10:56AM

Webmaster, I'm always ready to believe it is me or my PC that is doing it, but I am asking has that R/Hand advertising bar been enlarged again or moved inwards. For many of the tabbs that were set OK have now had their text and numbering moved into additional lines with some additional line spacing also, making them difficult to decipher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Page problems
Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.184.---)
Date: June 03, 2012 09:18PM

Ooh, bummer. That's gonna mess up a LOT of tabs.... thumbs down

For what it's worth, I'm for moving it back out to make more room, too. thumbs up smiling smiley

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: June 04, 2012 01:03PM

I have not changed anything with the tabs. I have just been working on backend server security updates.

Posted by: ryudevil (180.248.10.---)
Date: July 26, 2012 08:37AM

i have same problem with it, cuz what u view in edit mode is the different thing then in view mode ...solustion for now is try it make with notepad and move to edit mode and it work... it will show wrong in edit mode but will make what u hope in view mode .....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 08:39AM by ryudevil.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: July 26, 2012 04:27PM

You can turn off the advanced editor, or expand it in many browsers, to allow you to get things the way you want.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.