HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Support Harptabs.com
Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: April 16, 2012 04:45PM

I am working on rolling out a new section of the website with ways to support the site. I am trying to put a lot of time into the site adding new features and abilities but it is difficult finding the time since I am always working.

I am hoping if the site can bring in some more money regularly I can spend more time working on it. Truthfully this site needs a total rewrite and design to make it better but I just don't see when I am going to have the time at this point.

The site does make enough with the ads to keep it running, so it isn't going to disappear. The ad revenue has started to slip a little though, so either people aren't finding ads for stuff their interested in and clicking them or more people are using ad blockers.

Support Harptabs.com
http://www.harptabs.com/support.php

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Support Harptabs.com
Posted by: ,,, (24.209.131.---)
Date: April 16, 2012 09:36PM

Speaking of the ads...

[i41.tinypic.com]

One little typo can make a huge difference. Although come to think of it, this would make Jerry Portnoy much, much cooler...

Posted by: gene (Moderator)
Date: April 17, 2012 05:03AM

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: April 17, 2012 03:27PM

lol nice

Posted by: gatman (98.160.231.---)
Date: July 09, 2012 09:57PM

Hey ,,, You got too much time on your hands. And I'm glad you do because that is too, too funny!!

Posted by: gatman (98.160.231.---)
Date: July 09, 2012 10:09PM

BTW: I plan on using the new "IF YOU LIKE THIS SITE PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING SUPPORT HARPTABS.COM BY CLICKING THIS LINK." I hope other regulars who can afford it will do the same. Nick has put together a great place for us harp-heads to hang out, and he deserves a little help from those of us who benefit from it.
I still think there should be a "pay site" where you get more than the free section of the site.
Maybe even have drawings for paying members to win harmonica equipment. Even if we need to donate it ourselves.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.