HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
"Sent" Messages
Posted by: gene (Moderator)
Date: February 29, 2012 04:24PM

Hey, Nick,
I still can't delete my "sent" messages

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Sent" Messages
Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.179.---)
Date: March 02, 2012 02:54PM

That would be nice... If we could delete our "sent" messages, surely it would free up some space, overall, on the website, yes?

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: March 02, 2012 08:59PM

Space on the site isn't and issue, deleting sent messages was something I also wanted to add to the site but never got arounnd to it.

Date: March 04, 2012 03:50AM

You can now delete sent messages.

Date: March 04, 2012 03:14PM

Coolio! Thanks! thumbs up

Date: March 04, 2012 04:05PM

Problem! I can now delete the "sent" messages successfully, but I can't delete any of the Inbox messages! And, oddly enough, they were already deleted months ago, but now, when I went to check on deleting the sent messages, the "Inbox" messages are all back! And now I can't delete them! There is a "delete" button, and when I hit it, the page goes back to the Inbox page with a banner across the top saying "Message was deleted" but it's NOT deleted, it's still there. Even tried deleting several different messages, thinking perhaps there was an oddity just with that one message that wouldn't delete, but no, I can't delete ANY of my Inbox messages now (not to mention they're all back now after having been deleted months ago!) eye popping smiley

Help?

Date: March 04, 2012 08:28PM

Should be fixed now there was a bug ini the code to only show the deleted messages.

Date: March 05, 2012 02:27PM

LOL! Yep, all's good now!smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.