HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Probably Just A Hiccup...
Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.179.---)
Date: February 18, 2012 02:42PM

Nick, on the main site it seems the Ubermensch ranking has been dropped (our much esteemed Ubermensch are all back to Super Contributors at this moment in time) plus, EVERYBODY has ZERO forum posts! Tab counts seems correct, but forum posts are all zero. And those funny little blue diamonds with the question mark in the middle of them are showing up again.

Here in the Phorum section everybody's forum posts seem to be accounted for.

Waiting for the counter to make another round to see if it auto corrects itself, but wanted to make you aware, nontheless.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2012 03:18PM by EarthDogHarpin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Probably Just A Hiccup...
Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.179.---)
Date: February 19, 2012 02:09PM

Nope. Still haven't shown up yet...

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: February 19, 2012 02:17PM

I don't know what happened but it would not have updated till noon EST time today... I have reset everyone so they update early and everything is coming back. I am going to look through the code and see if I can figure out what happened. I think I have a good idea what is going on though.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: February 19, 2012 02:54PM

I found the issue, I had an old copy of the update script which was updating against the old forum. So when someone loaded that page it would see zero forum post for everyone and it did not have the new ranking enabled. I have removed it now. That also most likely was causing your old issue of forum posts being reset to a different number.

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (174.253.66.---)
Date: February 19, 2012 07:11PM

Woo-hoo!thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.