HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Site will be Down Tomorrow
Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: January 17, 2012 05:47PM

Tomorrow I will be taking the site offline for a protest against the SOPA and PIPA legislation that the American Government is trying to pass. These bills will if pass could lead to the end of this site and many others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Site will be Down Tomorrow
Posted by: gene (Moderator)
Date: January 17, 2012 11:30PM

BRAVO!!

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.187.---)
Date: January 18, 2012 12:29AM

We got your back, Jack!! thumbs up

Posted by: harmusman (82.34.206.---)
Date: February 07, 2012 02:43PM

Just like me, slow to catch up, it's been and gone, but I give you my support for your action. Just this question, how is it that American Government legistlation will hold sway on the whole wide world. Just had a thought, yes in the UK we have a young man going to be extradited to U S A, what he has done in the UK is not a crime in the UK, so we must beware the policing of the world by US Government.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: February 08, 2012 02:34PM

The American Government thinks who they are and believe it is their job to tell the rest of the world what to do... I don't know a single citizen who likes the direction the government is heading, the politicians don't represent the people they represent large corporate interests.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.