HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Little Black Triangles
Posted by: WaltP (96.238.96.---)
Date: January 11, 2012 01:36AM

Why are there so many little black triangles scattered throughout our pages? They all have question marks within.
Actually it might have something to do with the chrome browser I used an older browser and it's fine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2012 02:01AM by WaltP.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Little Black Triangles
Posted by: gene (Moderator)
Date: January 11, 2012 02:57AM

I haven't seen any little black triangles in the pages. Have you seen the big black triangles in the sky? winking smiley

Posted by: ,,, (24.209.131.---)
Date: January 11, 2012 10:45PM

I've seen it too. They were in your new Nights in White Satin tab, Gene, but I just looked again and they're gone now. Are you still seeing them, Walt?

I use Chrome too.

Date: January 12, 2012 01:42PM

Actually, they were black diamonds, not triangles and they are gone for me too. They seemed to have been over or in place of punctuation " & * as these are the two most prevalent we use. In the non-chrome browser I did get that small black square one sometimes sees but that's gone now too.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: January 13, 2012 12:54PM

I had changed the language encoding on the site but changed it back when I saw it caused problems.

Date: January 13, 2012 06:47PM

Hey Gene, If I saw little black diamonds in the sky and they had question marks in them, I'd have to wonder why God was messing with the code. The big program is working pretty well, all things considered.

Posted by: harmusman (82.34.206.---)
Date: January 13, 2012 08:29PM

Little black triangles then black squares. No Walt you've been looking to closely at the label of the Jack Daniels #7 I get those images myself after a hard harping session.

Date: January 13, 2012 08:32PM

Nah Metaxa 7 stars is my liquor of choice, even though I'm much more in favor of herbal remedies

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.