HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
favourites list.
Posted by: harmusman (---.hari.cable.virginmedia.com)
Date: August 03, 2011 02:25PM

Is there a problem with adding new favourite tabbs to ones list? I have 166 tabs in my list, is this the ammount of favourites we are allowed? for when I now try to add further tabbs they are not being accepted into my list. New server, new things online, does this mean some things have changed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: favourites list.
Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: August 04, 2011 02:40AM

There is no tab limit, what tab are you trying to add?

Date: August 04, 2011 08:26AM

DJ in the last few days it has been any tab I have fancied to play that I wished to enter in my favourites list. I click into the a-z list find a tab then click onto "add to favourites list" then is shown my favourites but nothing is adding after # 166, which is Swingin Shepherd Blues. I have tried several.

Date: August 04, 2011 08:44AM

DJ I have to add a correction here. It seems that when I add a new tab to favourites the new tab is being inserted in the list at any point, not as used to be when additional tabs were placed in after the last previous in the list. I have just added x2 tabs and my Swingin S B The last in the list at 166, has now become #168. while new entry, Lady in Red has been given the 143 slot. So in a way things are still working but I have to search the list carefuly to see if it has gone in. I'll get round it. Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 08:47AM by harmusman.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: August 04, 2011 12:01PM

Basically the order of the favorite list is now determined by the Order each tab was put on the website. I am working on changing this now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.