HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
New Site Design
Posted by: djlactose (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: May 14, 2011 03:36PM

I am in high gear for the new site design, the other project I am working on but can't discuss is on hold for a little while.

I am getting pretty excited about the new design. The new site is going to be extremely flexible and even easier to maintain. Plus it will make adding new features and changing the way stuff happens in the background extremely easy.

Through out the process I am also going to be asking for everyone's feedback and to have people try out stuff.

The big thing I would like now is layout ideas people have. I really don't have a clue how the new site is going to look yet and I would rather concentrate on the functionality since that is what takes the most work. So I am putting it out there what would people like the site to look like? Post URLs if you have examples.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Site Design
Posted by: cjd (203.36.176.---)
Date: May 17, 2011 03:21AM

I dont mind the way it works now, but since you asked. This site had a nice clean feel about it, but I think that it had more to do with a more modern colour scheme.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2011 02:34AM by cjd.

Posted by: cjd (---.perm.iinet.net.au)
Date: May 17, 2011 06:47AM

This has a nice look about it. (not the dog)

[harmopoint.com]

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (---.dsl.tul2ok.sbcglobal.net)
Date: June 29, 2011 01:52PM

Really like what you've done with the site, Nick! Looks fantastic! Being able to change text size and color is equally nifty, as well. Plus being able to use superscripts and subscripts will come in handy especially if they can be used in tabs (the superscripts will make putting in grace notes a lot easier!!).

WELL DONE MAN!! WELL DONE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2011 01:53PM by EarthDogHarpin.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: June 29, 2011 07:57PM

This is just the new forum lol, the website itself will be similar but not the exact same thing. I think you will have more options for tabs then this for tabbing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.