HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Signing in?????
Posted by: railjumper (---.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net)
Date: July 19, 2011 06:52AM

Why is it, I sign in from the home page, but later when I go to the forum I have to sign in again to post something? Didn't seem like it was that way before. Also there are different passwords I have to use. How can I just have one sign in?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Signing in?????
Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: July 19, 2011 01:15PM

This is the way it has always been. I have checked and you are using the same password for both systems.

Posted by: railjumper (---.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net)
Date: July 21, 2011 07:31PM

At one point I signed in then went to the forum and to sign in again. I tried the same PW and couldn't get in so I to requested my password. I was emailed a password and it was different, but it worked. Last time I typed in my name and the rest auto-filled so I don't know what PW was used.
Don't matter, as long as I can log on. This is a great site!smileys with beer

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: July 21, 2011 07:35PM

The main part of the site is custom coded by me, for the forum I decided to go with an existing solution for stability, easy and better security. That is why their are two different password systems. I have tied them both together the best I could but without writing an entire forum from scratch I don't think we will get too much better of a match.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.