HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Picture Uploads
Posted by: IanKnights (---.bb.sky.com)
Date: June 01, 2010 04:59PM

Nothing earth shattering, but, not been able to upload pictures to my profile since yesterday and the one that I did have appears to have gone AWOL....?

Like I said, not serious but I would like to be able to update my picture.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Picture Uploads
Posted by: harmusman (---.hari.cable.virginmedia.com)
Date: October 22, 2010 12:16PM

Ian, see you have not got that piccy of yours on your account page yet, last time I did it I removed one and then put in new pic by clicking on the blue instruction line "upload new file" at the bottom of your account page then the save button. Not telling you the suck eggs grandmother line but it does help if your pic is in your Microsoft "my Pictures" slot first

Date: October 30, 2010 03:25PM

I have tried putting on my account page a new picture today. It just wont upload. My old pic I removed and now that won't upload again either. Mr DJ, does the site need a re-tweak regarding picture uploading?

Posted by: djlactose (---.static.optonline.net)
Date: November 04, 2010 01:54PM

Most likely the photo you are uploading is too large and your browser is timing out before it is completely upload. You need to make sure you are only uploading a version of your pic to prevent that.

Date: November 04, 2010 08:30PM

Nick - I have tried over and over to get my old pictures (ones that had previously, successfully uploaded) back on my profile without any success. Something is certainly wrong - any chance you could run your expert eye over it once more please.

Thanks.

Post Edited (2010-11-04 17:00:31)

Date: November 05, 2010 12:09PM

djlactose, (Nick) I confirm what Ian says, the site does not now accept pictures that have already been on before. "Tobbe" has also highlighted this problem. For the moment my account remains featureless regarding pic.

Posted by: djlactose (---.static.optonline.net)
Date: November 16, 2010 04:54PM

This has been fixed now

Date: November 16, 2010 09:55PM

Thanks Nick!!!

Date: November 21, 2010 01:41PM

I have just this moment tried to upload picture. Still cannot get it on, the warning messages are still coming up. I will try when your move to new server has completed.

Posted by: djlactose (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 22, 2010 03:14AM

I had to disable the photo upload until the site move is done since I am not sure where the security breach was occurring and that was something I had just fixed.

Date: November 22, 2010 12:58PM

Thank you for the update on your website tune up Nick dj. I will temper my excitement until it is all finished. Nick, I do enjoy this Harp site.

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 03, 2010 01:51AM

this should be back now

Date: January 03, 2011 07:32PM

Nice to have it back, my account page is now tenanted by my picture, it is quite homely. Thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.