HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Add Song Problems
Posted by: mattd60 (---.bois.qwest.net)
Date: February 26, 2010 03:14AM

I just added the song "Just Got Started Loving You", and it will not let me post all of it. It seems like it is putting a cap on the amount of characters I can add, but I've posted longer songs in the past. Does anyone else have this problem?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Add Song Problems
Posted by: WaltP (---.pghkny.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 26, 2010 04:09AM

Out of curiosity, do you cut and paste from a word document or type right on to the add-a-tab box. I cut and paste and have never had a problem, just when my puter gets clogged and I can only right click cut and paste. Then I just have to reboot and everythings OK.
Maybe if you just stuck to diatonic songs, Just kidding!!

Re: Add Song Problems
Posted by: mattd60 (---.bois.qwest.net)
Date: February 26, 2010 05:25AM

I cut a paste directly from a word document, but not all of it pasted, and it did not let me add anymore characters to what did paste. I'll try to edit it again tomorrow with a different browser, for some reason, this site is always working different depending on which browser you view it on. And I wont be posting any diatonic songs too soon, there are still a few more chromatic ones that you have missed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.