Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Tips
Posted by: gogo (75.24.76.---)
Date: February 28, 2013 12:54PM

I'm a new member do you have any tips for me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tips
Posted by: gene (Moderator)
Date: February 28, 2013 01:03PM

Yes.
1. Don't try to fool us.
2. (Words from Nick): "I left it so he can still browser the website but I can block him from even getting to the server if he causing any problems."
3. Don't post junk tabs. If we delete your tabs, don't repost them.
4. If you do repost them, see tip #2.
5. If you're serious about music, it requires some study.

I will leave the tabs you've posted up long enough for others to see. Then they'll come down.

It's up to Nick, but good luck with your second incarnation.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2013 01:47PM by gene.

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.182.---)
Date: February 28, 2013 01:51PM

You're not fooling anyone Nicky2002/gogo.

Posted by: 03lindsi (138.37.7.---)
Date: February 28, 2013 01:59PM

I think that gogo has gone foul of copyright laws. I distinctly remember that all the 'tabs' that you (gogo) have posted belonged to a recently banned member called nicky2002. Maybe you even know him as they are the same tabs and even the same handwriting and almost the same message on your profile. Speaking of which you have a spelling error, you wrote 'stat' instead of writing 'will be banned'. But hey, we all make typos

Anyway I think that the tabs should be taken down due to copyright infringement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2013 02:09PM by 03lindsi.

Posted by: ,,, (24.209.131.---)
Date: March 01, 2013 12:15AM

gogo... if that is your real name...

People aren't as stupid as you think. You can call yourself whatever you want, but everyone here already knows you are, in fact, Adlai Stevenson: former governor of Illinois and twice-failed presidential candidate.

That's right, I read your book, you magnificent bastard! =o

Posted by: gogo (75.24.76.---)
Date: March 01, 2013 02:24AM

I'm not the governor of Illinois I'm a kid I don't have a job.

Posted by: yukon (24.144.160.---)
Date: March 01, 2013 09:04AM

,,, What keen powers of observations, I probably would have not ever caught on to who he was if you had not pointed it out, and now he is pretending to be a young kid who doesn't even have a job, it is just amazing to me.

gogo if you don't have a job maybe you could go work around your neighborhood doing yard work or minor home repairs so that you can put yourself through music school and maybe some day be a famous song writer.

Posted by: harmusman (82.44.234.---)
Date: March 01, 2013 09:38AM

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, Wasted on the young for they have no wisdom.

Never work with animals or children,

He's getting you all at it, but it's fun from here.

Posted by: nicky2002 (75.27.151.---)
Date: March 11, 2013 12:45AM

What are you talking about.

Posted by: chrismoreno (174.134.118.---)
Date: March 11, 2013 03:59AM

im confuzzled

Posted by: 03lindsi (138.37.7.---)
Date: March 11, 2013 10:51AM

Something that happened before you joined chrismoreno. But you can always look through past forum topics if you interested

Posted by: Mike63 (122.107.111.---)
Date: March 11, 2013 09:52PM

Wouldn't bother chrismoreno. Its an epic tale of a boy who is too young to understand the advice he's been given. I really think this should be handled off line via email rather than in a public forum. Alternatively, be done with him. He can still use the site as a visitor. But what do I know, I'm just a newbie myself but trust me, there are a lot more interesting topics on this site than the struggle between the higher powers and some young upstart.
Enjoy
Mike:-)

Date: March 11, 2013 10:43PM

What do you mean don't bother chrismoreno I don't bother him. sad smiley

Date: March 12, 2013 12:14AM

You're bothering ALL of us. You post nonsensical tabs that we had to delete, reposted them after we deleted them (over & over), you're copying duplicates of our songs, you're trying to get us sued by stealing tabs from another site, you came back with another name after being banned the first time, you continue with the same ol' crap after being locked out of the site and banned the second time.

You BLATANTLY REFUSE to follow basic rules and you defy authority. We don't want you here.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2013 01:57AM by gene.

Date: March 12, 2013 12:35AM

Hey, I started studying Archetectual Engineering yesterday, so now I'm building a bridge. (ya know??!!)

Date: March 12, 2013 02:15AM

Ok that's cool.

Date: March 12, 2013 08:40AM

Nicholas, maybe so we can more understand you, you could explain to us why you either can't or just refuse to follow a few simple rules and why you feel the need to copy other peoples work that actually put some effort into it just so that you can gain points, what do you find so important about having all those points that you really don't deserve? I am guessing that you have no clue how to properly post a tab from sheet music. I am also guessing that your initial response to this will be "Ok I can do that" instead of giving an actual answer, but maybe by me already posting that answer for you, you may actually think up something more clever to say if it doesn't hurt your brain to think that much. By giving a real good answer to this you might even convince Nick not to permanantly ban you since he was so kind to give you a second chance to redeem yourself.

Posted by: nicky2002 (75.41.70.---)
Date: March 12, 2013 09:51PM

I do know how to post a tab. And whenever I try to post something it gets deleted so its like saying I don't want that tab here for no apparent reason.

Posted by: Mike63 (122.107.111.---)
Date: March 13, 2013 07:02AM

You don't have many friends do you?
Do you know why?
BECAUSE YOU DONT LISTEN!!!
I know its probably a bit beyond you, but why don't you try and talk it out with the people who are, for reasons which elude me, trying to help you?
For a start maybe you should be sharing this with your parents and getting their take on it. They can help you understand what gene and others are so painstakingly trying to tell you. Failing that, you could try really talking and trying to get to the bottom of the problem. No one wants to go through life being miss understood all the time. Tell us why you think thousands of other users of this site are NOT getting their tabs deleted yet you are. You need to talk not just respond with one sentence. Otherwise there is no understanding. Make yourself understood and try to understand others.
Here endeth the lesson.

Date: March 13, 2013 08:48AM

If you haven't been banned yet read my post a couple of spots up from here and answer the whole thing!!! And as far as deleting tabs for no apparent reason, I have posted I beleive 615 tabs up to now and not once has Nick or Gene removed one of them, nor have I had anyone ask me to remove any of them,maybe because like most people here I try to follow the few rules we do have around here.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.