Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
1003 and countin'
Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: December 22, 2005 07:07PM

whooo-hooooo... we did it... 1003 songs before the end of the year! We can thank Orion for takin' us over the top!

We rock!

~always Maria.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1003 and countin'
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 22, 2005 07:14PM

Yes I sent out an email to let everyone know.

Posted by: [email protected] (68.144.64.---)
Date: December 23, 2005 03:48AM

OK and we can only see the 10 newest on the main page. Looks like another sort option is needed so we know what songs are the newest. Sort by date.

Date: December 23, 2005 04:18AM

On the main page when you click 10 newest it will list all of the tabs in most recent order.

Posted by: elwood_blues (---.dsl.sktn01.pacbell.net)
Date: December 23, 2005 05:21AM

yay!

Posted by: [email protected] (68.144.64.---)
Date: December 24, 2005 02:23AM

Delete all the garbage tabs posted by oka_man "Dum, dee, dum, dum" isn't what I'd call tabs. It appears some child has gotten onto his mothers computer and knows nothing about harping.

Oh, and clicking on the 10 newest works great.

Post Edited (12-23-05 22:26)

Date: December 24, 2005 03:10AM

Oh my gosh... roflmao! Nick, you've got to go check out oka man, Sir Andrew the Great... me thinks the silly kid gave us his really name. lol The kids seems to be buildin' steam as he goes... the Masterpiece is a peice of work! (laughing 'till my ribs hurt))))

This might get annoying in short order, but right now, I'm highly amused. (wink, grin)))

~always Maria.

Post Edited (12-23-05 23:17)

Date: December 24, 2005 06:49AM

I have removed the tabs. If we don't keep thngs serious here we are going to get all sorts of crazy stuff and this site will become worthless.

Date: December 24, 2005 04:16PM

I hear ya Nick... that's why I didn't start another thread to notify you of our little brat... Kids eat that kind of (negative) attention up. I only found it amusin' last night because I could imagine one of my kids (at a younger age) doing something that silly... But, it really needs to stop before it gets out of hand.

Is there a way you can "gag" memberships? As an AOL Host, I had the ability to "gag" people from talking in chat rooms or on message boards. Usually, I sent out fair warning to people who were misbehaving before gaggin' them. The "gag" had a time limit & depending on the infraction depended how long I'd have to gag 'em. And if, members continued to misbehave, I'd "toss 'em" and they'd have to go through AOL to get their service turned backed on.

We haven't had any real trouble here before, so I'm curious, what's your policy going to be for trouble-makers?

~always Maria.

Post Edited (12-24-05 12:18)

Date: December 24, 2005 05:29PM

dang... I'm online right now, and guess who else is signed in & mockin' us again... yup, Andrew the Great, oka-man.

Okay, this isn't amusing anymore... It's got to stop before this gets out of hand! (sigh)))

Date: December 25, 2005 05:13AM

We actually did have a problem once before and I removed the account without warning because they were posting obscene things.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.