Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
Hohner Repair
Posted by: Barbarian (---.clss.net)
Date: July 23, 2005 04:46AM

i saw on the hohner website that you can send your harmonica in for repairs. does this cost money?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hohner Repair
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 23, 2005 04:09PM

All of their harmonica's come with a warrantee so it should be free to fix it within the warrantee period. Once the warrantee is up I am sure they would charge you to have the harmonica fixed. It is very easy to take them apart and get replacement parts so I would think in most cases it would be easier to fix it yourself though.

Date: July 23, 2005 06:40PM

a few questions...
1. How long is the warrenty? (although if it is not 2300 years I dont think mine is covered)

2. Where would I get parts?

3. How much money we talking either way? This is for a Hohner Echo.

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 23, 2005 11:33PM

What is broken on the harp? Parts that normally wear and tear like the reeds usually aren't covered long but the rest of the harmonica is usually covered for some time period. In fact if my memory serves me right I believe the rest is covered for life on my Hohner Marine Band. I am sure if you gave them a call they would know the warrantee information and tell you how to go about getting it repaired.

Date: July 24, 2005 04:45AM

i bought it and another harmonica at a flea market for $2 and a poor rendition of "this land is your land" if that tells you what kind of condition it is in.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.