Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
Flee Market
Posted by: Barbarian (---.clss.net)
Date: July 16, 2005 02:44AM

I have a semi-strange tale to tell. I was at a flee market. While perusing the vendors' wares, I stumbled across a portly lady and a man with some nice sideburns. In this queer couples' booth, inside a display case, I saw a pair of old harmonicas. I inquired of the lady if I could see them.
"Certainly," she said, "If you dare incure the wrath of Satan."
"Whatever," I thought to my self.
Taking hold of the smaller harmonica, I saw that it was a Chicago Blues harp. Remembering what I have learned here, I noted that it was overpriced, bearing $10 on its tag.
The sideburned man said, " Go ahead, play something.....if you dare."
Having grown tired of the Satan talk, I pressed the rusty dirty harp to my lips. No sooner had I done this when the people around me froze in time. Black clouds billowed out of nowhere. Then a ball of fire rose from the horizon. From past experiences, I knew it was Bezelbub, lord of darkness.
To make a long story short, I beat Satan with some wicked harp playing on my own part. The couple gave me both harps for $2. One was the Chi. Blues Harp. The other was a Hohner Echo. Both are in pretty bad shape. Does anyone have any info on these harps or how to clean them? It would be super sweet of you to tell me if you want.
-kg
p.s. since i played the harps, i have a strange rash on my genitals. any advice about that would be helpful too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Flee Market
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 16, 2005 06:48AM

The story reminds me of the devil went down to georgia

Re: Flee Market
Posted by: Barbarian (---.clss.net)
Date: July 17, 2005 05:34PM

i'll admit it is a little like that song, but for serious most of it is true. or at least the core of the story.
-kg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.