Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
Chord chart????
Posted by: Seifer (---.reshall.uidaho.edu)
Date: March 22, 2005 09:57AM

Hey everybody,
Im new to this site and harmonicas as well. First of all I have been searching the internet high and low for tabs and was discouraged to find all of the site requiring a fee. I really appreciate what everyone is doing here and I thank you all.
Now on to my delimma; Does anyone know where a chart of some sort or another can be found showing what chords and notes are being played?
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chord chart????
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 22, 2005 11:56PM

Also the [www.harpsoft.com] has a program which will display what note you are playing based on the hole you are playing. I used it to write that convert utility which on this site (unfortunately it is difficult to use and I have not come up with a better way of doing it). I have posted a screen shot of the program which I think will help you out at the following link [www.harptabs.com]

Re: Chord chart????
Posted by: HeY_jOe (---.server.ntli.net)
Date: June 08, 2005 07:23AM

Hi CRAIGO
The program BENDOMETER mentioned above is excellent for us newbies, a doddle to set up & I found it really useful to find the hole/note your tryin' to play. Instead of having to remove the harp & check the hole, you just look at the screen, it's a more natural way to learn & a far quicker way of getting acquainted with the harp layout.

Post Edited (06-08-05 04:28)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.