Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
Turbo Harp
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 20, 2005 08:04AM

Has anyone seen or used the covers on [www.turboharp.com]? They usually are on the ads on the side of the screen on this site. I have viewed their case and some of them look nice, but I was wondering if they make it difficult to hold the harmonica. My current harp is kinda big to begin with so I have been trying to decide on a new one and I was thinking about one of their covers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Turbo Harp
Posted by: cybervogt (62.160.218.---)
Date: January 27, 2005 03:25PM

Hi, I just would like to know if those covers are compatible with the Höhner Pro Harp MS...
I find it nice !!

Posted by: djlactose (198.72.9.---)
Date: January 27, 2005 08:19PM

Yea some of them looked nice.

Date: February 15, 2005 07:50AM

I decided to buy one i will post a review in the review section after I get it.

Posted by: Barbarian (---.clss.net)
Date: June 16, 2005 03:54AM

One time I built my own harmonica, but I wanted an even better one than normal. I decided to hook up a propane tank to it and with the magic of some nuts, bolts, and one of those clicker lighter thingys, I was able to create a harp that allows me to shoot flames from a nozzle hooked up to my elbows everytime I play a 7 suck. Thats a fucking turbo harp.

Date: June 16, 2005 05:10PM

Interesting idea, I wouldn't want to be sitting in front of you while your playing though.

Posted by: heero_fox (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date: July 03, 2005 04:44AM

Hey Nick do you have the review on that 'turbolid' yet?
I was playing my Marine Band last night and im starting to think I need a harmonica that I can slide easier on...and then I thought maybe those turbolid things would help me with that.

Let me know about the lids or any other advice you might have with this!

Thanks.

Mike

Date: July 04, 2005 06:05AM

This is just a lid to put on your existing harmonica. The lid was good, but it added a little bulk. The harmonica fit better in my hands but it was very difficult to cup it due to its larger size. Also the major downside to it was that you had to take your harmonica apart to put the lid on it. It wasn't hard to due but I would have liked it if I could just slap it on any harmonica when ever I wanted to use it. For a beginner I would not recommend it since you lose the whole numbers and you can't properly cup, but for the intermediate to advanced player who likes the look of the lid I would say to give it a try.

I was working on a big review of it but my laptop ended up going down on me so I had to buy a new computer while the other one got serviced for a month then I got too busy to work on it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.