Requests :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Post your tab requests here. 
Change - Song From an Animated Series (Outlaw Star)
Posted by: Mantis (80.2.6.---)
Date: December 06, 2015 01:43AM

You can listen to this song here: [www.youtube.com]

I have a confession to make: I don't own a harmonica nor have I ever held one. However, I've recently listened to plenty of songs and I'd love to learn and become good. The song above is from my favourite television series of all time. It's a sad tune but I enjoy the soundtrack. It inspired me to seek out more harmonica blues songs, and I'm really enjoying them.

So, my goal is to be able to play that song. It doesn't sound like something that could be learned by a beginner and I'm going to take a few online courses to learn the instrument, as well as buying a decent harmonica in the next few days. If anybody could transcribe this song, I'd be eternally grateful. If there's a fee involved we could discuss that.

Thanks a lot. I know I'm going to like this forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Change - Song From an Animated Series (Outlaw Star)
Posted by: Mantis (80.2.6.---)
Date: December 06, 2015 01:50AM

Oh, I forgot to say. There's another harmonica song in the same soundtrack, probably harder to play too: [www.youtube.com]

It's probably rude to request two in one thread, so I'd like to say I'm not asking that. But if anybody could fulfil a request of either of these two songs, I'd appreciate that.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.