Requests :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Post your tab requests here. 
Dire Straits - Your Latest Trick
Posted by: Wargol (83.82.236.---)
Date: October 25, 2014 07:04AM

I'd be really very gratefull is someone could make a tab for the saxophone solo parts (or the whole song) of the song ' Your Latest Trick' by the dire straits.
I'm sure everyone knows the the solo, just search the song on youtube or spotify if doubt me :p

I'd like it in tremolo C please smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dire Straits - Your Latest Trick
Posted by: yukon (24.144.160.---)
Date: November 11, 2014 08:32AM

It has taken some time since I haven't been able to work at it constantly but I am hoping to finish it up this weekend.

Re: Dire Straits - Your Latest Trick
Posted by: yukon (24.144.160.---)
Date: November 15, 2014 01:59PM

Have it posted now, it is tabbed for a 24 hole Hohner echo celeste tremolo harmonica, so depending on your tremolo you may need to adjust the tab as depending on the brand and number of holes most will either play the same or require you to play one hole lower than listed. There were a few places where there were 4 notes played together but this would require you to play blow and draw notes at the same time so I didn't list all the notes just the ones you could play together. I hope this sounds good to you as I have never listened to or even heard of the song, I just tabbed this from some sax sheet music that I found. It should sound pretty close but if you think it is way off from what you wanted let me know and I can delete the tab.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.