Requests :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Post your tab requests here. 
Turkish March on chromatic
Posted by: Werkis2 (95.68.73.---)
Date: October 23, 2011 06:46PM

[www.youtube.com]

Well i dont have chromatic harmonica yet and i think this song is really difficult to play on chromatic but since somebody actually is playing it and there is no tab for this in harptabs.com i decided do request it .

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2011 11:35AM by Werkis2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Turkish March on chromatic
Posted by: harmusman (82.44.234.---)
Date: June 08, 2012 08:04PM

Here you are Werkis2 ! Turkish March is up and running for you. All you have to do is now learn it. I am waiting to see you with the rest on youtube.

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.178.---)
Date: June 10, 2012 04:48PM

Date: June 10, 2012 09:52PM

Well done Deb that's some marathon piece you tabbed. I can't give it a try though as it does not come up so well on my PC. I didn't know it was on. My piece was tabbed from a music sheet I had

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.178.---)
Date: June 11, 2012 01:09PM

eye popping smiley My bad, Cliff! I hadn't realize you had another version of the tab up. (Feel kinda bad about that now, too...)
SO, adding Cliff's tab to this thread: Turkish March

I like your use of the "repeat" symbols. thumbs up

Yeah, (mine) does require a bit of scrolling....eye rolling smiley The website kept adding blank lines inbetween the tab lines and I couldn't (at the time) manage to post a tab without it doing so. Thus, the tab's appearance. Am reluctant to try and "fix it", because that may cause more problems than it would fix.... not really wanting to open that can of worms....
For what it's worth, I tabbed it from some piano sheet music.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2012 01:19PM by EarthDogHarpin.

Date: June 14, 2012 06:44AM

Deb, I think we must have put that up more or less simultaneously not knowing what the other was doing, no matter it all makes for good practice. Youre right about making changes once one has got a tabb up, the system does throw the text into a wobble and you can never get the tabb back correct. Thanks for the communication and keep on Harpin' n Tabbin'smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.