Member Links :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Here is a place where our members can post links to their favorite sites. 
Join the fun of the harminica
Posted by: rgnatowsky (198.252.240.---)
Date: October 07, 2005 03:39PM

Come join the fun of harmonica with the Members of the Harmonica Club.

[www.harmonicajukebox.com]
[www.harmonicaclub.com]

Harmonica Jukebox is a voice chat room for harmonica players. This service is provided by HarmonicaClub.com so that the internet's Harmonica players have a voice chat room to meet in and share experiences. Participants are encouraged to help each other. If you have a mic, you will be able to play harmonica for the other people in the room. You can learn to play Harmonica and you can teach others who may not be as far along as you are. This is also a good venue to exchange harmonica songs and tabs.

All Internet harmonica communities are welcome to hold scheduled get-togethers or meetings at Harmonica Jukebox. If you are a member of a particular harmonica forum or community you can suggest this to your site administrator. When you have arranged a time with your friends, I will post it on a list of scheduled meetings.

The HarmonicaClub.com members meet here on Thursdays. All are welcome, you don't have to be a member of HarmonicaClub.com. The start time is listed below for some of the time zones. The session usually lasts anything from 2 to 6 hours. All are welcome to drop by and just listen or play harmonica if the mood takes you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Join the fun of the harminica
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 08, 2005 04:38AM

That sounds like a very nice thing to try out.

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: October 08, 2005 06:28PM

very kewl (grin)))

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: October 09, 2005 04:30PM

I remember this place now... When I first got into the harmonica a few months ago I tried it out. For some reason, I can't connect to their chat room (sigh)) Otherwise, it does seem to be a nice set-up for harp players.

I have to be careful to not over-commit myself w/ too many forums because I do have a life away from the computer. (giggle))) I currently belong to 3 harp forums, but only write regularly to 2 of 'em, & that's enough to keep me very busy w/ my favorite hobby! (grin)))

~always Maria.

Posted by: Barbarian (---.clss.net)
Date: October 10, 2005 02:24AM

no woman no cry

Posted by: Barbarian (---.clss.net)
Date: October 10, 2005 02:25AM

this is the only hapr site im on. but between studying and social committments i think this is enough.

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 10, 2005 02:29AM

lol yea i know what you mean.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.