Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Roland Cube 60 (older model)
Posted by: railjumper (172.13.31.---)
Date: December 09, 2013 02:29AM

I just bought a Roland Cube 60 from a friend. I played it some at his shop and was impressed with the sound and the volume with no feed back. So I asked him if he wanted to sell it.It's an older model with the modeling amps. Has delay, reverb, chorus and other effects. A clean and lead channel. Foot pedals can be hooked up to switch channels and effects. A line out to hook directly to the PA which leaves the speaker working and a line out for recording or headphones which cuts off the speaker. 12" speaker. And can be hooked to another speaker cab. All at around 32 pounds.
Seems awhile back someone asked on another post whether this would be a good amp for harp. I think it is, and they can be picked up for a good price from what I've seen. Mine was $100.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Roland Cube 60 (older model)
Posted by: railjumper (172.7.230.---)
Date: November 21, 2014 07:27PM

Can't believe I've had this amp almost a year! Still kickin'. This is an ideal amp to take to open mic. jams. It's small yet has plenty of power. Built in effects so you don't have to deal with pedals. I mostly just use a bit of delay.
I've found it works best with my Electro-Voice lowZ mic. I can crank it up with no feed back and still be heard over 2-3 guitars, bass and drums. Well worth the $100.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.