Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
fire breathe and mr350 promaster
Posted by: scotty87 (94.168.94.---)
Date: May 16, 2012 11:51AM

i am going to buy each of these harps in diff keys as i have heard great things about the fire breathe and i love the look of the promaster i also own a lee oskar in the key of c witch is great i would like to know what keys i should go for i want to build up a collection of great harps in all keys but dont know what order to buy in i started with a c what next i was thinking firebreathe A promaster G. any advice would be great

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fire breathe and mr350 promaster
Date: June 01, 2012 07:16AM

i bought the fire breathe in A played it for to weeks sending it back to suzuki today the reed in the 7 has gone lets see what they say will they charge me for the replacement reed i dnt think it should break after 2 weeks guted cause it sounded great.

Posted by: 03lindsi (82.45.213.---)
Date: June 01, 2012 03:03PM

I have heard the Firebreath, in C, it has a wonderful crisp sound to it. Sounded great!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 08:27AM by 03lindsi.

Date: June 02, 2012 10:13PM

im going to buy most of the decent brands and see witch one i like the most i got the firebreath a lee oscar and hohner marine band firebreath sounds best and feels smooth when slide up and down the marine band sounds good but its 2 square and pointy. lee oscar is nice and clear the notes are queit easy to bend on this harp

Posted by: gatman (98.160.231.---)
Date: June 03, 2012 07:30PM

I don't own a Firebreath, but I have a Promaster. This is one sweet harmonica.
Easy to bend, in tune, and ready to play right out of the box. I wish I would have listened to Gene sooner.
I look forward to an update one your Firebreath when you get it back. I want to try the Promaster Hammond, just the name intrigues me.

Date: June 04, 2012 12:07PM

that is good to hear i really like the the look of the suzuki harps and the one i have played sounds great i just hope that they dont et me down on the after sale service. granted i am a novice and understand that i can overplay them but i have had a few harps now and one of them have done that on me. what is the diff between the promaster valved ? soon as i get it back ill update might take ile due to the queens jubilee here in england hmps is taking a holiday lazy gits lol.

Date: June 22, 2012 03:37PM

finaly heard from suzuki today they didnt charge me for replacement reeds they said the harp looked about 5 years old inside they asked me if i was cleaning it after each use and if i was keeping it in a damp place witch i thought was a bit insulting as its a £80 harp and im not an idiot

Posted by: gatman (98.160.231.---)
Date: June 22, 2012 11:13PM

Good to hear that Suzuki stands behind their products. Give more info when you get the harp back.

Date: June 23, 2012 11:37AM

what u want to know? i got it back today it sounds great .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.