Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Special 20 Replacement Reeds
Posted by: railjumper (---.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net)
Date: July 19, 2011 07:08AM

They finally have come out with replacement reeds for the 20. Rockin Rons Music 4 Less has them. I think they are about $22 with free shipping. For some reason they don't come with screws even though Hohner list them as coming with screws. Hopefully all the online harp shops will soon carry them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Special 20 Replacement Reeds
Posted by: harmusman (82.44.235.---)
Date: January 12, 2013 02:36AM

In u.k Antony Dannecker has sent out information that he is also supplying Reed plates for the special 20 at this moment

Posted by: meanon (92.107.170.---)
Date: January 19, 2013 12:37PM

These Reedplates are listed here . . .

[www.theharmonicacompany.com]

It is a UK company but I have never had any dealings with it. The prices seem very reasonable. In fact, I have an open question in this forum asking if anyone has had any dealings with this company.

Posted by: railjumper (70.241.23.---)
Date: May 15, 2013 06:13PM

It will cost nearly $50 total to get a set to the US from the UK. $38+ for the reeds and $11+ for S&H. A new harp is cheaper. I saw Hohner sells them direct, but they want $30+S&H. Still too much!

Posted by: bloinc (54.217.138.---)
Date: March 17, 2014 05:08PM

In my opinion it is a good company to deal with - I made several purchases during 2013 and I've no complaints with their service. My e-mailed queries were quickly answered. Well done Harmonicacompany.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.