Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Suzuki Manji ????
Posted by: pjd777 (78.147.169.---)
Date: August 22, 2010 01:02AM

I am a relatively new player ,eight months and I did buy a Manji I am not disputing the quality of the harp and its most likely me but it does not play smoothly like my pro 350 its like it resists me on certain draw notes why is this? I suppose its my inexperience but its the only harp out of 14 that I have that does it. I was told that I may have bought a bad one by one of the guys on the forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Suzuki Manji ????
Posted by: God (---.80-203-226.nextgentel.com)
Date: August 29, 2010 07:35PM

My manji in D seems to be reluctant to bend on the three hole. I don't know what it is, but it's something strange going on with that harp, it's not that it doesn't bend, it's just a little difficult to get it going sometimes.. My ProMaster in D is as easy to bend as anything else.

Posted by: gene (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date: August 29, 2010 11:15PM

I have a D Promaster, too. It is VERY easy to bend.

Posted by: pjd777 (78.147.169.---)
Date: August 30, 2010 12:27AM

thats it that is what I mean it is as though it lacks response like it is tight and I have to put more effort into to it than any of my other harps bit like hard work really not what I would call a quality playing experience had I known it was like that I would not of bought it.

Posted by: gene (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date: August 30, 2010 01:00AM

You might try gapping it. Check out this thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.