Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Seydel Soloist Pro
Posted by: IanKnights (---.bb.sky.com)
Date: July 26, 2010 02:14PM

Got one of these on order....anyone fancy telling me how good they are? I know certain people rave about 'em but I just had to try one!

Post Edited (2010-07-26 16:20:20)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seydel Soloist Pro
Posted by: pjd777 (78.147.100.---)
Date: August 14, 2010 11:13PM

Yes bought one about three months ago along with a 1847 about that time I had been only playing for about three months and i went into a harp buying frenzy in the search for my perfect harp I wish I hadnt now they r stuck in their boxes in the draw part of my collection . I favour plastic combed harps now but I have advanced I am in my seventh month and I have played them both and they are good quality harps too good for a fresh man like me the best of the two in my humble opinion is the 1847 but the comb tastes like burnt wood sort of barbacue type smell quite appatizing come to think of it couple of beers and you would be well away.

Re: Seydel Soloist Pro
Posted by: IanKnights (---.bb.sky.com)
Date: August 15, 2010 07:50PM

Nice one!

I like my Seydel, but, it still feels a little "tight" and somewhat quiet, but I hope that will improve with more time in the mouth! And....I like the smell/taste of the wooden comb....very satisfying!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.