Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Best looking Harp
Posted by: Werkis2 (46.109.31.---)
Date: September 09, 2010 10:59AM

I like golden m smiling smiley it sounds so good and i can play it easy - since grinning smiley i only have now 8 Lee Oskars , 1 Suzuki Harpmaster, and Golden Melody . - I cant get here lot of Harmonicas in LV (Latvia) only few Tombo but suzuki diatonics litlle larger sort - liek firebreath and promaster didnt ever exepted see them here in shop , and yamaha chromatics if im not wrong - and sure - all C keys out .... when they come but thats not so big problem . I just wonder here only 2 300 000 ppl living and when come C keys all are out fast in month they order about 60 - so even here harmonica are popular . But i only saw music store owner her - performing with harmonica on local televison show - choir wars .
And my neigbor - who enjoyed so much my Lee Oskar - Natural Fm minor grinning smiley - i gave it to him couse no use for me in such key , but he did grinning smiley beatbox + harmonica grinning smiley playing harmonica trought nose and beatboxing same time grinning smiley - just for fun even .... went to some stupid show grinning smiley and earned prize - and all time it was freestyle lol funny grinning smiley - now i gifted him normal in c key - and ouch with pain teached jingle bells / couse he can do beatbox etc - but when he try single notes and bla bla bla - covering to much harp with hands ehhhhh .... and he dont like when others teach him... grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VerARRR (---.cm-6-3b.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: July 17, 2011 04:56PM

The best looking harp I've seen so far is the 'hering vintage harp'.

It sounds very nice too, especially the lower tones. Only, it has a very bad taste the first few weeks, and my one wore out really fast. That doesn't down the looks though, and I think this one is very western-like. All cowboys should have one winking smiley

Posted by: cjd (203.36.176.---)
Date: July 21, 2011 04:33AM

I think that this is a stunning looking harp but the price is just outrages. The Renaissance by Seydel .

Posted by: Werkis2 (95.68.83.---)
Date: August 05, 2011 12:34PM

I found something awesome such nice material grinning smiley lots of patents for harmonica and drawings that so awesome grinning smiley [www.patmissin.com] sure they never made real ones most of them grinning smiley

Re: Monster call truphet
Posted by: cavac (91.118.60.---)
Date: July 14, 2012 01:12PM

Hmm, a harp with sawed off Vuvuzelas sticking out the back? Except the drummer complaining that he can't hear his instrument, i can't see a major downside ;-)

Actually, looks kind of cool and sounds quite nice...

Posted by: twitch77 (75.163.12.---)
Date: October 18, 2012 06:16AM

I only own 1 harmonica right now (well...I own a $8 hohner as well, but that doesn't count! lol tongue sticking out smiley ) which is the hohner special 20.
I'm brand new to the harmonica world.
When I first got the 20, I wasn't immediatly all that impressed. Just looked like a harmonica and I thought the cover plates were boring.
It's funny how much more I'm starting to appreciate the harp the more I'm learning with it.
I find myself just wanting to hold it and look at it sometimes haha. It really is a great looking harp!

My eyes are on the Suzuki Olive for my next purchase. That green...it calls to me! tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: twitch77 (174.22.38.---)
Date: August 14, 2013 06:39PM

Well 10 months down the road and I'm still very much so at the beginning stages of learning the harmonica (lol I'm such a slow learner...plus I haven't touched my harps in several of those months).
But...I have become somewhat addicted to collecting new harps! In my post above I only had my special 20.
Now I have my special 20, a suzuki promaster, olive (needs new reeds/cry) & hammond, seydel session steel and a hohner steven tyler signature harp (on it's way to me).

Of the harps I own it's a tough one on looks. It's between my session steel and hammond. I LOVE the orange comb and the curves of the session. But the black on black with just a little silver of the hammond...incredible! Plus I love the weight of the promaster and hammond...they feel so substantial in the hand!

Think it's going to the hammond on this one!
Ask me again tomorrow and my opinion's will probably change! lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2013 06:40PM by twitch77.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.