Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Lee Oskar Enterprises, Inc.
Posted by: mattsihler (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: April 21, 2009 04:01AM

I sent an email a couple weeks ago requesting where I could get new screws for my Lee Oskars as some were stripping due to not having the right sized tool driver (now corrected). I got an email either the next day or the day after stating very politely that they would gladly send me some scres and bolts- never mentioned anyhting about charging me.

I waited...it took them a while...I checked local hardware stores...I emailed them again as a reminder and offering to pay for the screws a few days ago.

Today I got a large brown envelope from Lee Oskar Enterprises, Inc.. Intrigued by the large size for just asking for some screws (the postage was more than $3), I waited for my wife and son to come home. i joked to her and she with me that maybe there was something extra in there- I got it set in my mind there was some kind of book in there. Well, there was...several that is. They sent me the book on how to tune, repair, and modify your harp, plus a little booklet on all the tunings they have and how they are keyed out. In addition were about 30 scres and bolts for the covers and another 30 or so for the plates.

That's not all- they also sent me a little pouch that neatly holds 7 harps for on the go- It's not a really expensive item (I've pondered buying it before)...but it's not about that-

I asked for some frickin screws. Man, they did me so right it is unbelievable. They didn't have to do that- heck, they didn't even have to send me the screws, or the bolts, or the other screws...

When I emailed them i figured i'd get an email in a month telling me to go to the hardware store or to buy the for some ridiculous price- I should have known better- i love Lee Oskar's harps, and now for so many mor reasons.

Matt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lee Oskar Enterprises, Inc.
Posted by: Justice (---.198.omne.uk.net)
Date: April 21, 2009 05:49AM

wow man thats fantastic, something harpend (sorry had to be done) like that to me, same problem exept on seydel blues session, i asked for screws and the send out the 2 screws asked for and a leather pounch, witch i already had, but hey it was free, and i was over the moon, if lee oskar had done that to me, id be on freaken mars. thats really over the top for asking for some screws but really brillant at the same time.

Ive always liked tombo, but this really rasies the bar.

Posted by: Werkis2 (78.84.185.---)
Date: October 20, 2009 09:35AM

wow

Posted by: gatman (---.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date: October 20, 2009 08:37PM

Wowee-kazowee.

Posted by: gatman (---.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date: October 21, 2009 11:03PM

BTW; I am impressed that LO will stand by their products and promises, and the more I play my LO,s, the more I like them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.