Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Suzuki Fire Breath or Pure Harp
Posted by: mattsihler (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: April 13, 2009 05:27AM

I'm looking at buying one of these- I am thinking to just spend the extra 30 or 40 bucks and get the all rosewood harp...Has anyone had any experience with each? I'm also thinking to buy the Shaker Mad Cat Mic as a second mic to play around with...seems real cool- any feedback on these items would be great...

I'm also looking at getting a Chromatic, i am between the Hohner 280/64 and the Super 64, or the cx-12...

thoughts anyone?

Matt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Suzuki Fire Breath or Pure Harp
Posted by: Justice (---.222.wightcablenorth.net)
Date: April 13, 2009 12:12PM

ive had both, and still swear by my firebreaths, its out standing you should look at my review. the pure harp is great to, so warm and easy to play and smooth on the lips. And it looks great. But id say the firebreath is only better because its price, they both play the same have the same comb etc. but what ever you get youll be getting a great harmonica, probably the best ive played. And if you get either get them in the lower keys, Bb, A, and G are all great, i find you lost some of it brilliance in the higher keys.

hope this helps!

Posted by: mattsihler (167.127.104.---)
Date: April 13, 2009 07:58PM

Does help, thanks. So there's no difference in sound between the Pure and the Firebreath...? Maybe I'll just get the firebreath-

good to know about the lower keys, I could use an extra G anyway...

Posted by: Justice (---.222.wightcablenorth.net)
Date: April 14, 2009 09:16AM

i dont think there is really, the pure harp is a little quieter but has the same warm sound as the firebreath, but man if you cant choose do what i done, i got both. its always the best way!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.