Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
bluesmaster
Posted by: Justice (---.216.wightcablenorth.net)
Date: December 10, 2008 09:11PM

i got a bluesmaster after a long spell with hohner blues harps (and folkmasters), and the difference was amazing. Being used to the leaky blues harp and cheap folkmaster, the bluemaster was a breath of fresh air, it was solidly built and very comfortable on the lips and hands. But the most impressive thing was the sound, the bronze reed making even my poor playing sound wonderful, the reed sound is more whole and rich making the blues great to play. It is also very easy to play with bending simple and one hole playing a breeze. Overblows and draws can be done but are quite shrill so you do need to tweek them to make it smoth for overblows. And its only 20 quid.

ive had it year and it is a joy to play, and the reeds are still going strong, i really cant fault it much, bar the tweeking for overblow to be possible, but i wish id learned to play on this because it would have been far less painful ( i learned on a puck) and would recomend it to any player beginner or expert.

id give it 9/10 not perfect but pretty damned close.

Post Edited (2008-12-19 17:09:37)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.