Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Some Seydels......
Posted by: sully (199.43.32.---)
Date: February 11, 2008 04:01PM

Blues Session - plastic comb, brass reeds, very slick covers. Solid rich tone out of the box. Holes 1-4 sound fuller then Delts Frosts which get a party horn sound at times in the lower notes. More like a Souls Voice which are/were built for bushman by Seydel. I have three , C, D G. They rae in a Paddy Ricther tuning, which is a standard tuning with the 3 blow raised a whole step, other wise it would take a double draw bend on the 3 hole to get the note, at speed during Reels and Jigs this would be very hard.
Recommned for those who like SP 20, Delta Frosts.

Blues Soloist pro- Very nice sealed wood comb, brass reeds. Out of the box it has a full rich tone , warmer then a plastic combed session. hols sanded smoth and the covers are very fast, plays like a goob Marine Bands Deluxe.

Blues Soloist 12 hole SBS - This is a tuning Hohner used in the 364/365 Marine Bands. They take away the 10 hole and put a lower useable octive before the " old " 1 hole. They keep it only slightly larger then a standard 10 hole diatinic, easly cupped with a mic. The rythm playing and chugging avaliable is great and then with a corner switch you have a standard hard for soloing. Same great finnish of the 10 soloist pro.

only con replaceable reed plates- NO

I need more of these the currenlty are my fav for gig, pocket , car . They have moved to my hgo to slot in the gig bag.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.