Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Bushman Harmonica's
Posted by: gouletsm (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: November 02, 2007 03:45PM

On another thread, the subject of Bushman harps came up (the Delta Frost in particular) after good reviews I decided to buy a few and report back. I received my C, D and E harps today, I must say I am really impressed, I have tried nearly all the mid to top quality harps (Diatonic) and these are really superb, I am going to get more, as and when I can, they are bright and very responsive, quite loud and very air tight. Only £18 . Superb value. I absolutely reccomend the Delta Frost.

A link on harptabs gets you to a site in the UK selling these harps. (at least for UK members)

Has anyone out there tried the Bushman "Souls Voice" harp ? it looks a nice harp too, same sort of price, I would like to know if many people are using these harps.

Pagan smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bushman Harmonica's
Posted by: sully (199.43.48.---)
Date: November 02, 2007 07:17PM

Delta Frost is musch better, my only complaint is on the LOWER HARPS A, G, LOW F the crackle the brag on can sond muddy even partyhorn like. so watch how much force you use , keep it to just enough. I have DF in A, Bb, C, D, F LF, G and all have been beat up over the last year and still they are my first choice wheN ROCK BLUES at a gig, the respond so fast.

Posted by: gatman (---.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date: November 02, 2007 09:04PM

Hi Pagan, go to harpdepot.com to read what Bushman says about their Souls Voice. It seems that they think the Delta Frost is a better harmonica for most people.

Date: November 02, 2007 11:04PM

Thanks ! The Delta Frost is a great harp.

pagan smiling smiley

Posted by: gatman (---.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date: November 02, 2007 11:17PM

I'm glad you beat me to the punch, Pagan. We spoke of the DF on another thread, and I was torn between the DF and the Suzuki Promaster.
Your report on the Promaster gave me pause as I think I will only be able to get one harp at a time (at least untill I get alot better).
I am of the opinion that it was a fluke that you received two bad PM's at the same time, as I have always heard good things about them. I still plan on getting a PM, but I now believe I will try the DF first.
Jeff

Posted by: ihatehippolovers (---.onspeed.com)
Date: January 21, 2008 10:36AM

They're good but can anyone tell me if I can buy one in England or France? Bushman U.S.A. wont sell less than 2 or3 because I live in France.

Date: January 21, 2008 03:49PM

In England, you can get them from Harmonicasdirect.com, when they are in stock, I have bought DF's from them before quite recently. Quick delivery too !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.